Download the App here: Link
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The insured will be covered in case of death. The beneficiary (declared in advance) will receive the amount of USD1,000 in case of the insured´s death.
This benefit is subject to the following conditions:
MINIMUM AGE 18th birthday attained
MAXIMUM AGE 45th birthday attained
as well as to the official approval from Africell.
This is a 12 months and then renewable policy. It doesn´t apply in the following cases:
- Travel to any war zones not declared to, and accepted by underwriters.
- War (whether declared or not), terrorism, hostilities or any act of war or civil war.
- Nuclear, Chemical and Biological (NCB) weapons, or warfare.
- Nuclear reaction, nuclear radiation or radioactive contamination.
- The Subscriber engaging in or taking part in armed forces service or operations.
- The Subscriber’s deliberate exposure to exceptional danger (except in an attempt to save human life).
- The Subscriber's own criminal act.
- The insured person overdosing or intoxicated due to alcohol or drugs.
- The Subscriber’s suicide or attempted suicide or intentional self-injury or the Insured
Person being in a state of insanity
- The Subscriber engaging in flying of any kind other than as a passenger.
- Loss directly or indirectly by Kidnap.